Become a Member
Longmont Twin Peaks is a very active Rotary club. We hope you will consider volunteering in the service and fun we inject into our community. To become a member:
- Please open and read the information on the application.
- Please visit https://www.rotary.org to learn about Rotary International.
- Please explore other areas of interest on our club's website, twinpeaksrotary.org, to learn about Longmont Twin Peaks Rotary, its members, activities and various local, national and international projects.
- Complete the member application and return it to your Sponsor or the Membership Chair. (See links below to download the appropriate form.)
- Please be aware all Rotarians are expected to regularly attend the club’s meetings, participate in various projects, join one or more committees of your choosing and uphold Rotary’s guiding principle of “Service Above Self.”
- Participate in a member orientation where you and other new members will be provided with more information about the club and Rotary.
- Above all, you are expected to enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship that comes from being a part of the Rotary International family.
If you have additional questions about becoming a member, write to email@example.com. One of our membership team members will contact you.